THE Sprayed On Liner
Rhino pioneered the sprayed on lining industry fourteen years ago with a revolutionary new concept in truck bed protection. Since then, our commitment is to providing customers with unbeatable products and service has continues to make Rhino Linings the runaway world leader in sprayed-on polyurethane protection.
Unlike drop-in liners or thin paint-like coatings, Rhino Linings adheres directly to the truck surface, creating up to ¼ inch of tough, watertight protection from dings, scratches, rust and chemicals. It won’t crack, peel or warp, and its non-skid surface keeps your load in place. Rhino is also the ideal protection for areas beyond the truck bed – bumpers, rocker panels, wheel wells, grille guards, tool boxes and more. Plus it’s great for trailers, Jeeps, SUV’s, boats, industrial equipment and just about any other surface.
While Rhino Lining’s Tuff Stuff is the best protection that you can put on your vehicle, application results can differ from dealer to dealer. Rick’s Auto Collision, Inc. has been an industry leader in collision repair and vehicle refinishing since 1984.
No one knows more, how important proper surface preparation is when applying any product. Whether it be Rhino Lining on your truck or a urethane paint finish on a Lexus, Rick’s Auto Collision can assure you that the most professional surface preparation is performed on your vehicle.
Rhino Lining is a permanent product. It does not want to come off. Therefore, proper vehicle protection is essential. With our vast experience and techniques in vehicle surface protection, you can be assured that you will only get Rhino where you asked for it. Our professionals know how to properly protect a vehicle from unwanted over-spray of all kinds.
Don’t trust your investment to just anyone. Trust the professionals at Rick’s Auto Collision to provide you with the most effective and best looking Rhino Lining application that you will find.
16 Reasons Why You Should Choose A Rhino Linings Sprayed-On Liner…
- Rhino Linings protects against rust and corrosion…unlike drop-in liners.
- The Rhino Linings’ non-porous polyurethane is easy to clean and maintain.
- Rhino Linings are applied in continuous coats and can be sprayed to any thickness.
- Rhino Linings are available in a wide variety of colors to match or complement your truck, boat or other application.
- Rhino’s non-abrasive and non-skid texture holds your valuable load in place. Textures can be varied from fine to coarse at the customer’s request.
- Wherever you are in the world, you are guaranteed outstanding service from your local Rhino Linings dealer.
- Rhino Linings will not crack or split from extensive flexing.
- Clear or tinted UV topcoats protect against sun fade and discoloration.
- Rhino Linings is the proven sprayed-on truck bed liner, with the most applications, product usage and largest dealer network in the world.
- Rhino Linings developed the sprayed-on polyurethane bed liner, and there is no substitute for over a decade of experience.
- Rhino Linings’ research and development keeps our equipment and materials #1 in the sprayed-on liner industry.
- NOTHING BEATS A REAL RHINO. The worlds leading sprayed-on bed liner.
- Tuff Stuff tm mixes naturally without heat or pressure making your Rhino Lining the most flexible, resilient, stable, insulated and dense lining available.
- Rhino Linings Tuff Stuff is UL and USDA approved for food contact and potable water containment.
- Rhino Linings are 100% solids and environmentally friendly. They are safe to apply and contain no hazardous waste.
- Rhino Linings Tuff Stuff is a unique polyurethane that hardens in seconds and permanently bonds with virtually any substrate… steel, rubber, aluminum, concrete, wood or fiberglass.
Beware Of Imposters!
– 8Ft Under the Rail / Black- $575.00
– 6Ft Under the Rail / Black- $550.00
– add $75.00 for over the rail application
– For Fisherman and Salt Carrying Vehicles.
– Special Applications must be priced on a case by case basis